A major importance is represented by the other services provided by our company, namely the collection, recycling and exploitation of:
- Packaging waste (paper-cardboard, wood, plastics, metals, glass) through selective collection, sorting and recycling in order to reintroduce them into the economic circuit.
- Paper and cardboard waste: waste paper, books, notebooks, magazines, offset, archives, baled / not baled cardboard.
- Wood waste, thus, we aim to eliminate waste and blocked space and to reintroduce the waste into the circuit as a raw material.
- Plastic and foil waste: pets, bags, various containers, corks, etc.
- Hazardous industrial waste from emulsions, medical waste, batteries, contaminated waste, so that, by collecting, transporting for treatment and disposal, we reduce the risk of substantial or potential threat to public health and the environment.
- Waste electrical and electronic equipment: electrical, electronic, household appliances, batteries, lighting fixtures fall into the category of WEEE and their correct collection and recycling leads to the elimination of toxic potential and the return of resources to the economic process.
We also provide collection and transport services for the storage at the FIN-ECO controlled ecological ramp in Brasov county of waste similar to municipal waste and waste from construction and demolition activities.
By working together directly with the main authorized operators for recycling, treatment or disposal of the entire spectrum of industrial waste, including hazardous waste, we ensure for our partners the application of best environmental practices and the documented traceability of waste.