We perform authorized and professional services for demolition, decommissioning and dismantling of civil and industrial objectives: buildings, halls, installations, metal structures, equipment, ensuring the complete management of the resulting waste, regardless of their nature. Ferrous and non-ferrous waste are recovered and salvaged, concrete structures are crushed in order to reuse them in constructions and at the end, the site is leveled and greened.
Why choose us? The professionals from the SILNEF team provide specialized consultancy and assistance throughout the process, regardless of the nature and complexity of the project.
We have all the necessary logistics for these works:
- Liebherr 344 excavator equipped with shears, pick and bucket;
- Volvo 360 excavator equipped with 22 m long arm equipped with demolition shears, bucket and crusher;
- Volvo 360 excavator equipped with crusher, pick, bucket and demolition shears;
- JCB 260 excavator equipped with shears, bucket and pick;
- JCB 330 excavator equipped with cutting shears, demolition shears and bucket;
- JCB 260 excavator equipped with scrap metal cutting shears;
- Terex Finlay J-1775 crusher
- Crusher with a production capacity of 200 m3 / day of material;
- MAN tipper 8 × 4;
- Sennebogen 340 grab machines with magnet;
- Material transport vehicles;
Among the representative partnerships regarding our demolition / decommissioning services of industrial objectives performed over time, we mention the following:
Cetrus Romania, Med Europa, Fabrica de caramida Azuga, Zonoceram Piatra Neamt, MGN Impex Tulcea, Fabrica de sticla Suceava, Virola-Independenta Sibiu, Vel-Pitar Brasov, Petrotel Lukoil Ploiesti, Rafo Onesti, Tractorul Brasov, Solventul Timisoara, Tenaris Silcotub Calarasi, Alro Slatina, Romacril Rasnov, Nitroporos Fagaras, Ambro Suceava, Fabrica de caramida Odobesti, Munplast Bucuresti, Termoelectrica Braila, Termoelectrica Borzesti, Electrocentrale Titan Bucuresti, Viromet Victoria.