What is RABLA program? It is a government program supported by the Environment Fund Administration to stimulate the renewal of the car fleet. EFA comes in support of the owners of old cars, which causes a high degree of pollution, subsidizing, by granting the scrapping premium, the purchase of a new car that is as environmentally friendly as possible.
Silnef SRL is every year on the list of economic operators authorized to carry out activities of collection and treatment of end-of-life vehicles.
The documents required for scrapping a vehicle are:
Original vehicle documents (vehicle registration certificate, vehicle identity card);
- Tax identification code of company (copy);
- Scraping report signed, stamped;
- Power of attorney from the company for the person designated to obtain the signed, stamped certificate of destruction;
- ID card of the person who was designated to obtain the certificate of destruction;
- Company stamp, invoice in white (to be filled in after reception), receipt in white (if paid from the facility);
- Registration note from the dealer (signed, stamped by the owner, beneficiary and dealer).
- Original vehicle documents (vehicle registration certificate, vehicle identity card);
- The owner with the ID card in original or Notarial power of attorney from the owner for the person designated to obtain the certificate of destruction, if the owner cannot come to hand over the wreck;
- Registration note from the dealer (signed, stamped by the owner, beneficiary and dealer);
As new changes are introduced every year to improve the operation of the program, for more information about the RABLA program for the current year, please contact us here.